I came across this well written article on Marc & Angel‘s blog and I decided to take it upon myself to answer these:
- In one sentence, who are you? I am free spirited, optimistic, fun, creative and high functioning individual who has a lot of love, curiosity and ambition for the planet, the people and everything in between.
- In one word, what do you live for? Joy.
- What is worth the pain? Love.
- What will you never give up on? My ideas, art and the possibility of being able to explore the world. I will always pursue those three with all of me.
- What do you always try to avoid? Conflict, tears, writers block and the heat.
- What’s something you take for granted every day? Opportunities that present themselves as challenges/obstacles. I’ve learned to push myself and do better.
- What do you need most right now? A web designer, a one way ticket to an island and a painting set.
- What would you immediately do differently if you knew no one would judge you? I would finish writing out all my book ideas and publish all of them.
- What’s something nobody could ever steal from you? My strength and knowledge as a woman.
- Who would you like to forgive right now? A few people who have broken my soul into pieces and threw the pieces right back at me!
- Happiness is not romance! There is so much more to life honestly than a happily ever after.
- What impact do you want to leave on the people you love? I would want my nieces to know that they have what it takes to be amazing, kind, loving, hard working, fearless, creative and happy individuals. I want for them to live unconventional lives filled with lots of joy, peace and happiness.
- Life is too short to tolerate disrespect and disregard from anyone! Its also too short to second guess and doubt yourself.
- What’s something that used to scare you, but no longer does? Ageing. I used to be terrified of getting older but I’ve gotten over it and I look forward to being older and most definitely wiser.
- What is something you want to remember forever? All the sweet memories from my childhood — all the time I have spent with my gorgeous sweet mother. I often find her overwhelming but I would never trade her love for anything else.
- What do you always look forward to? Seeing my nieces, my sister, mother and my friends! Putting my ideas on paper. Having a cold beer. Trying on new clothes. And sleeping.
- What recently reminded you of how fast time flies? Realizing that I left matric 7 years ago. Lets just say if I were to round off my age I am closer to 30 than I am to 20. Ohhh dear!!!
- What’s something everyone should be able to say before they die? “I love you” –to every single person that they have truly loved.
Please copy and paste this questions. Answer them. They helped me realize the person that I am deep within. They brought me a strange sense of contentment. Question 15 literally had me in tears.
I hope that you are having a great year so far.